Our team at Fisher Scoggins Waters offers comprehensive subrogation services, advising on subrogation claims, subrogation issues and acting in subrogation actions.
Insurers are entitled to receive the benefit of the insured's rights and remedies against a third party who has caused damage, by bringing proceedings in the insured's name.
Our Subrogation Team
Our Subrogation Team can advise and assist with:
- A wide range of subrogation claims
- The point at which the insurer has the right of subrogation
- Uninsured loss and the "top down" approach
- Obligations of the insured to assist the insurer in bringing claims
- The effect on the insurer's right of subrogation when the insured is or becomes insolvent.
- Cross liability clauses
- Waiver clauses
If you would like more information regarding our Subrogation services including Subrogation Actions then please contact us by telephone on 0207 993 6960, or alternatively fill in our online enquiry form below and we'll get back to you: