Engineering Negligence Claims
It is not surprising given the value of many construction and engineering contracts that there are professional negligence claims against engineers.
Engineering Negligence Solicitors
Given the highly specialised nature of the work it is important to have on board a solicitor who understands the industry. We have solid experience of claims acting both for and against the following:
- Civil Engineers - Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- Structural Engineers - Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE)
- Mechanical Engineers - Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE)
- Electrical Engineers - Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE)
- Chemical Engineers - Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE)
We provide tailored support and a hands-on partner led approach, working closely with both the insured and insurer to understand their needs.
With our close link to specialist brokers we can provide advice on BTE (Before-the-event) Legal Expenses Cover and ATE (After-the-event) Legal Expenses Cover in Professional Negligence Cases. Ensuring our clients are fully aware of all options available and allowing costs and risk to be managed effectively.
If you would like more information on how Fisher Scoggins Waters can make a difference to a Engineering Negligence Claim, please contact us by telephone 0207 993 6960 or email Charlotte Waters.
For more information please see:
Construction and Engineering
Health and Safety